Time Left To Bid On This Lot :
2 VINTAGE ALUMINUM SIGNS FROM THE SOUTHERN EMPIRE EMPORIUM - THE EMPORIUM WAS A RESTAURANT, BAR AND CASINO THAT SERVED THE BILLINGS MONTANA AREA FOR DECADES - LARGE SIGN IS APPROXIMATELY 5’X3’ AND THE SMALL ONE IS ABOUT 3’X2’ - SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS LOT
In State Premium
|If you live in the state of MT and you pay using cash:
|If you live in the state of MT and you pay using check:
|If you live in the state of MT and you pay using credit:
Out Of State Premium
|If you live outside the state of MT and you pay using cash:
|If you live outside the state of MT and you pay using check:
|If you live outside the state of MT and you pay using credit:
In-house shipping is available. All shipping, handling, & insurance charges are to be paid by Bidder. Refer to “Online Bidder Information” in Terms & Conditions for full details. For questions regarding shipping, please contact Auctioneer prior to placing bids.
• THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE. INVOICES WILL BE EMAILED THURSDAY, DEC. 7TH. We use Shipping Saint for scheduling Pickup Appointments and for Shipping. Within 24 hours of auction ending, all bidders will receive an email and/or text alerting Bidders to choose either the Pickup Option or the Shipping Option. • PICKUP OPTION allows Bidders to choose from the local pickup appointment dates/times available. • SHIPPING OPTION allows any Bidder unable to pick up locally to have items shipped. Expect two (2) invoices: Invoice #1 will be sent via email using Square Invoicing for all items purchased at auction; Buyer’s Premium; and Debit/Credit Card Convenience Fee. A payment link is included in this email. (NOTE: Auctioneer does not accept Card payments over the phone.) After Invoice #1 is successfully paid in full, your items will be packaged for shipping and a Shipping Invoice will be created through Shipping Saint. This invoice will then be sent out via email and/or text and will include a payment link. Items will be shipped to the address on file only after both invoices have been paid.
REGISTRATION: All Bidders wishing to participate in Live OR Online bidding must register with Reno Babcock Auctions, LLC (hereinafter known as Auctioneer), using legal name & current, complete physical address. You must be 18 years of age and present a valid Driver’s License or Government Issued ID to register. A copy of Terms & Conditions will be available to read at the Registration Desk (live auctions) or in the Terms & Conditions tab of Online Auctions. By registering to bid in any auction, Bidder agrees to all Terms & Conditions, whether or not Bidder has actually read them. All bids are a Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. If you are the winning Bidder, you agree to pay in $USD, the full bid amount, plus Buyer’s Premium, Debit/Credit Card Fees, Wire Transfer Fees when appropriate, plus any and all applicable sales tax and shipping/handling/insurance costs. By registering and placing bids, Bidder agrees there will be NO REFUNDS, NO CHARGEBACKS, NO EXCHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or Bidder, at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion. Any successful Bidder that does not honor any auction bid will be permanently banned from all future auctions conducted by Auctioneer.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 13% Buyer’s Premium in effect for this auction.
PAYMENT METHODS: All payments will be in $USD only. Auctioneer accepts Cash (Local Pickup Only) or Debit/Credit cards via Square POS or Square Invoicing. (We do not accept gift cards of any kind). A 3.5% Convenience fee will be charged for all Debit/Credit card purchases. Wire Transfers are required from International Bidders and may be required from any bidder, at any time, regardless of geographic location, at Auctioneer’s discretion. Bidder agrees to pay all costs associated with Wire Transfers.
ONLINE BIDDER INFORMATION:
· When creating a Bidder Account, please be sure to use your entire physical address, phone number, and email address. If you live in a rural area where USPS only provides PO Boxes, please include that on the address line. Auctioneer ships via UPS or USPS, whichever is cheaper for the Bidder, and will ONLY ship to the address on file.
· Immediately following end of Auction, Bidders will receive 2 (Two) courtesy statements detailing “Items Won” and “Items Not Won”. These are simply a courtesy email the Auction Software provides and are not actual invoices.
· Auctioneer uses Shipping Saint to schedule Pickup Appointments and for Shipping. Within 24 hours of auction ending, Bidders will receive an email and/or text alerting Bidder to choose either the Pickup Option or the Shipping Option.
· Pickup Option allows Bidders to choose from the local pickup appointment dates and times available.
· Shipping Option allows any Bidder unable to pick up locally to have items shipped. Expect 2 (Two) invoices. Invoice #1 will be sent via Square Invoicing for all items purchased, plus Buyer’s Premium, and Debit/Credit Card Fee. A payment link is included in this email. (NOTE: Auctioneer does not accept card payments over the phone.) After Invoice #1 has been paid, items will be packaged for shipping and a Shipping Invoice will be created through Shipping Saint. This invoice will be sent out via email and/or text message and will include a payment link. Items will be shipped to the address used to create the Bidder Account only after both invoices have been paid.
LOCAL PICKUP DATES: PICKUP IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Friday, December 8, 2023 from 8:30 AM to 6 PM and Saturday, December 9, 2023 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Come to your appointment prepared to pack and load your items, as Auctioneer does not provide loading assistance. All items not picked up by 12:30 PM August 26, 2023, will incur a storage fee of $20 per lot, per day. Items will not be released to Bidder until original invoice plus storage fees have been paid. Proof of payment must be shown prior to removal of items from auction location. If, for any reason, Bidder fails to remove any item purchased by 5 PM December 15, 2023, regardless of whether or not original invoice has been paid, said item(s) will be considered abandoned and Auctioneer will take sole possession of item(s). Said item(s) will be subject to resale or disposal at Auctioneer’s discretion.
SHIPPING: In-house shipping is available. All shipping, handling, & insurance charges are to be paid by Bidder. Refer to “Online Bidder Information” for full details. For questions regarding shipping, please contact Auctioneer prior to placing bids.
Auctioneer cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means, and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Auction Bidding Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
All property is sold as is, where is, with all faults, and neither Auctioneer or any Consignor makes any warranties or guarantees either express or implied with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be held liable or responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property. Individual item details given verbally or in the auction catalog are opinion and are written as an aid to potential Bidders. Auctioneer acknowledges that there may be errors verbal or catalog descriptions. This information is obtained from trusted & reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. Bidders are solely responsible for inspecting, researching, and/or requesting more images prior to placing bids. Auctioneer strongly suggest Bidder attend the Live Preview provided prior to Auction date. Bidder will rely solely on their personal inspection of any and all items, descriptions, or opinions given without holding Auctioneer or Consignor liable for any and all statements made.
All sales are final. By registering and placing bids, Bidder agrees there will be NO REFUNDS, NO CHARGEBACKS, NO EXCHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise or have any agent bid on their behalf. If Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same, Auctioneer may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender.
If for any reason Auctioneer is unable to deliver any item, or any necessary documentation required in respect to any item, the Auctioneer’s sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such item.